Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Appearance isn't everything chapter 4

"I am so sorry miss" The cute boy said
"It..Its fine"
"Whats your name?"
"Lily"
"Lily...I like that"
He said he liked my name I needed to find out what his name was.
"Thanks and what is your name"
"My name is Justin"
"Justin....I like that"
We both laughed. I think people were staring because soon one girl came up to me and said
"Hi my name is Raquel and I just wanted to know if you were THE Lily"
"What do you mean?" I felt confused
"I mean are you the Lily who is followed around be her mother who works here."
"I used to be" She gave me a puzzled look
"What I mean is I decided not to listen to my mother anymore."
Just as Raquel was about to answer the five minute bell rang and she dashed to class.
"So Lily, wanna get together at lunch, you know because you used to just sit with your mom" Justin asked me
"Sure" I stammared
"O.K. see you then" He walked away and I smiled, then the one minute bell rang and I ran to class.

2 comments: