Sunday, January 23, 2011

The First Daughter's Journal ( a.k.a. Brianna Thomas ) part 1

Dec. 1st
Dear journal,
Hey! When my father first started his campaign my mother gave me a journal. I never really had time to write in it with all the chaos but now that he is the president and were settled in the white house, time goes my very slowly. Most of the time I just sit in my room. Sometime I wander around but I just get in trouble because " I'm easy to get something broken. " It doesn't even feel like a real home, maybe a museum, but not a home. It's really nice but sometimes I wish I was just a normal girl who didn't always have a security agent on my tail along with the press. Most importantly, I wish I had a normal dad. I miss when we would just go out to the movies and have dinner together. I'm thirteen, I need a dad to guide me through my teens. Sometimes, I purposefully get in trouble with the press just to get his attentions.
With love,
Brianna Thomas

Dec. 7th
Dear journal,
Hi, man has dad been busy. Not like going all over the country busy but staying shut up in his oval office working busy. I don't know exactly what is wrong but it is big! I don't know because so far it looks like this information is staying in the oval office and not one citizen of America is allowed to know. I can't even go into my own dads office because it's always on top security. And now that were settled I had to get a personal teacher for school. Now, I can't even make friends at school though I still don't think I would have "real" friends if I went. They would probably just be nice to me so they could actually visit the white house. And even if my dad was cool with the idea of me going into a public school we would make me take security guards all over. NO WAY! But I still have friends. I have one who is the chefs daughter. She is really nice and treats me like I am just like everyone else. She has a feirce personality and always keeps me on my feet. She is the only fun around here. Oh right, I should probably tell you her name. Her name is Alex ( short for Alexandra ) Gromo. She has a jaggedy, short brown hair and pretty brown eyes. And my other friend, well I wouldn't call her exactly my "friend". Her name is Elizabeth Goodrich. She is definitely those words; a goody two shoes and very rich. I think she wants to be the first daughter a lot more than me. Herded is the vs. President. What's weird is that my dad didnt know him very well until one year before he joined my dads campaign and ran for vs. President with my dad. I hate to say it but there not the nicest people in the world. Ok, Elizabeth is pretty bratty,well at least to me. And she is not the smartest on the block. She thinks my dad and her dad are enemies when their partners! If I didn't know any better I would say she would go far enough to kill my dad to become the first daughter. Well, have to go!
With love,
Brianna Thomas

4 comments: