Sunday, January 30, 2011

published

So I was talking to my dad and he said that if I really thought about a story and carefully completed it he would have it professionally edited and we could try to get it published. I was very happy. The problem is that I have no idea what to write about, I want to start a brand new story though. Ideas? Happy? Sad? Happy with sad ending? Sad with happy ending? From 1st or3rd person? Action story? Story about an every-day sort of person. How old should the main character be? Where should it take place? Made-up land, America, Earth in the future, outer space, desert, ocean...? Nice/mean person? Ideas?

7 comments:

  1. make it sorta sad. an action. ocean/ desert. first. do a 13 year old girl. future

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah do something like abandonment. You could base characters around people you know (the bad person in the story could be someone you don't really like but with a different name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. or i could be the evil person and i could be freaking wack daddy aweosme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, make it confusing, but awesome like Inception. and then do a a mind boggling twist at the end!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember Inception, I fell asleep in the beginning. When I woke up I was terribly confused so I decided to go back to sleep

    ReplyDelete