Sunday, February 6, 2011

Apperace isn't everything chapter 2

Chapter 2

It has been years since the "incident", 60 years to be exact. I listened to my mother's advice and went to fashion design school. I still work for the most popular fashion business, and I have had many surgeries to keep myself from getting to many wrinkles. I married Edward Hart and I have one child. Her name is Melanie, I don't see her much though because my mother (who is 90 years old) has taken possession of my daughter until she is 18 because she needs to help her become as beautiful as I was. My mother looks like she is the same age I am and she hopes to live as long as I do too. I have had some health issues because of the accident, I had some brain damage and received cancer. My mother had me change my name from Lily to Annabelle because Annabelle is a more suitable name for an adult.
I felt hot so I decided to go to my house and lay down. I remember telling my husband something but then I guess I fell asleep. My whole body sank into the pillows as I sunk into them. I hear music and I can see a casket. I hear my name an awful lot, people are crying. My husband is there. I think this is ......well it could be........my funeral.

5 comments:

  1. A bit cnfusing, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She dies old and wakes up that same morning 60 years ago as a 16 year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know. i gave you the idea. im going to try to write my own version of it. :)

    ReplyDelete