Monday, March 14, 2011

Marie Nicole -1

"Marie Nicole, to the principals office immediately." And then a loud beep came from the intercom.
"You heard it." Said Ted. He preferred "Mr. Jenson," but I knew his first name.
"On it, Ted." I pushed my notebook into my messenger bag.
"Do not call me that." He glared at me while the other students stifled laughter. I walked out the door and walked down the hall.
On the way I stopped at my locker and grabbed my lunch, stopped and the bathroom and had a refreshing drink at the drinking fountain. I then pushed open the door to the office. Tina Sat at the front desk filing away at her nails.
"Go right ahead." She said in her thick Jersey accent.
I opened the doors to Merion's well furnished office. "Hello, Merion." I sat down in one the puffy armchairs.
"Ms. Nicole." He linked his fingers together and settled into his black wheelchair. He had some problem with his right leg, or something like that.
"Mmm." I looked into his eyes and raised an eyebrow to show him I didn't feel threatened at all.
"I just got off of the phone with your mother. She is not impressed. We have worked out a solution to your delinquent behavior. You will be attending Thornbury

3 comments: