Monday, March 14, 2011

Apperace isn't everything chapter 3

I woke up and looked around. Is this what heaven looked like? It seemed so familiar I couldn't name it but then I looked at my hands. I had no wrinkles, just bony soft skin. I looked around me, the same furniture and bedding I had when I was....well it was that same morning when my life changed. I wondered why I was there. I certainly didn't want to lay around so I got up and looked into the mirror. I was 16 again but I had no scar on my head from the crash. This was that same day I ran into something, I was getting a second chance to change my life! I needed to get ready. I opened my closet there were tons of fancy clothes and an outfit set out for me to wear. I was going to change my life so I grabbed some jeans and a cute but simple top. I ignored the picture of the hairstyle and Jewelry I was supposed to wear and put my hair in a simple ponytail with some earrings and a locket. I had never felt so free in my life. I did my own makeup and I loved the new look on me! I ran and grabbed some pink converse shoes and as I was about to brush my teeth my mom called: "Lily are you all done getting ready for the day?" "Yes mother" "Let me inspect your appearance." I walked down the stairs and my mother gasped "Lily what on earth did you do?" "I got ready for the day" "Its not the outfit I set out for you and it is certainly not the right hair and makeup." "Well it is what I wanted to wear." My mother looked shocked I had never stood up to her like that and she was not expecting it. "Well go upstairs and change right now!" "No mother!" "what do you mean no?" "I mean no, I wanna do what I wanna do from now on, now lets go get in the car." My mother would not move "Fine I just drive myself to school." I walked over to my car, the one my mother never let me drive. I put the keys into the ignition and pulled out of the garage. As I drove to school I thought over my plans for the day. I would park the car, then go over to the spot were I blacked out last time, I needed to find out what it was. I parked the car and got out but I kept my eyes open. People were staring at me I enjoyed it, at least my mother was not with me. Then I saw him, I saw the boy I had run into, he was carrying a big spiky ball that looked heavy, I guessed it was for a science project. It came to me why I had run into him and his spiky ball, I was staring at his gorgeous face and I wasn't paying attention. "Look out" " I was just in time." I jumped out of the way just before the ball came c rushing to the ground denting the grass where I had been standing.

2 comments: